Boutique Grocery Store
Additionally, management needed a more effective means to:
- Become more effective with their in-store, same-visit specials and promotions.
- Increase the number of customers joining their mailing list
- Improve customer interaction, satisfaction and shopping convenience
- Increase feedback resolution and customer interaction with 90% of comments being received during the in-store visit and same day, allowing for quick response to customer issues
- Identify the top 10 products that customers could not find in store
- Increase the number of customers signing up for their mailing list by 54%
- Decrease the number of negative public comments on online review sites by over 60%
The Share Your Experience Solution - What We Did
Using the SYE digital coupon, customers gained access to in-store coupons on promotions or specialty items. The coupon can be saved on the customer’s smartphone and redeemed in-store. Ads can also be placed in newspapers and supplements, giving the option to customers to either cut the coupon or to simply save them on their smartphone to be redeemed at any location.
Notably, management was able to review company reputation and customer sentiment across social media platforms such as Twitter, and analyze, in real-time, twitter and social media comments about their store, products, industry and brands via the Loyal Channel Social Sentiment Dashboard.
To deploy a free trial solution in your grocery store to improve your customer service and sentiment, contact us at: email@example.com or +1 (206) 826 2216.
To download a PDF of the study, click on the Download Boutique_Grocery_Store.
www.sye.me - Customer Experience Management Solutions